Speedball At Adrenaline’s “The Pound”
Adrenaline Paintball has a Speedball Program that has something for everyone. 2 Regulation sized fields plus A Mounds, Hyperball and multiple Woodsball fields. means that we always have space and we always have good Grass. New players are welcome to join open practice times. Adrenaline publishes a separate speedball schedule.
Players always want to know; how do i get involved? Paintball isn’t like any other sport, So ask a lot of questions, just come out and meet some people. paintballers might look intimidating but they are open and love to talk about what the paly and all their gear
Skills and Drills Anyone can come to a Skills and drills session. Sunday mornings and some Tuesday or Thursday evening Check the > Speedball schedule. < the cost is $20 pre paid or Cash only. free if you were at practice the Sunday prior. this is good for any player, Recball, woodsball, speedball. Any player that want to develop. Instructors are D3+ often Semi pro players with proven on field skills.
If your already into the sport you can apply to join one of Our Factory teams, you could take part in some open practice, or get your own team together and maybe get sponsored. Come out and enjoy the great atmosphere while you learn. teams can book a Private practice you your squad in one of our speedball fields.
Beginners program Click >Here<
Annual Spring Beginners Tourney
Each Spring Adrenaline Hosts a Beginners Tournament. Teams and/or single players are welcome to play. The day starts with an Open practice in the morning and then a full blown Tournament in the afternoon. D5Xball added for 2023
Contact us to get involved Play@AdrenalinePaintball.com
The Ontario Paintball League
Our Competitive speedball teams play in the Ontario paintball league. Five events across SWO include one or two at Adrenaline each season.
Annual The Ontario Classic
Adrenaline Holds its own Classic Paintball Events. These Events are Open Class Which means Everyone for world famous pros to Good ol boys with something to prove battling it out on fields from the 80’s and 90’s.
Classic paintball is help on the Classic fields like Hyperball and Mounds with purely mechanical markers. 10v 10 and 5v5
- What do I need to buy to get started. Nothing! come out and see what the locals are using before you buy anything. pants pads and Gloves maybe.. But get some Advice you can trust.
- My friend has a Speedball marker should I by it ? Probably Not. Some types do not work in our climate, and some are very hard to get service for. Some are almost impossible to resell. Be careful. Ask before you buy. companies only keep parts 4- 5 years tops..
- Is there a Minor paintball league I can get my family involved in. Unfortunately Not at this time in Paintball. We wish, ask about what’s happening lately in the sport for beginners.
- What leagues are there for new players? The only real league in our area is The Ontario paintball League. D6 is the beginners Division. We have teams you can join, but it is a travel league.
- can I rent all the Speedball gear i need to start. Unfortunately, We don’t have much tournament gear to rent, after your first visit we can set you up, and direct you to “used gear places” to get you started.
- Does Speedball hurt? YES it does. Speedball is not for the faint at heart. No what your getting into. paintball athletes and some of the mentally toughest in sports.
- Should i buy used gear? yes and no. Padding yes. Goggles and guns? Not until you learn more.
- where is the cheapest place to buy Gear. From a field or store! hands down.. Online is the most expensive way to buy gear. your local shop may not have a great selection, but they can streer you in the right direction, they should have parts and service and they can price match or beat the online guys.
- 9. where can I play in the winter? the only Indoor speedball between Windsor and toronto has closed.
Is the a good sport for me to get involved in Or, get my kid involved in? Yes for some, but it’s not for everyone. Speedball is for the self motivated individual that is driven to excel. It is expensive. it is very Competitive, is is physically and ,mentally demanding. It is fast, it shows no mercy. It teaches mental toughness, it teaches presence of surroundings, it rewards teamwork and practice. It truly is for where Elite athletes and/or thinkers shine.
Our teams Past and Present >Here<
To Book a Private practice call 519 543 0434