Paintball Loves You!
Welcome To The Most Exhilarating Sport On Earth NEWBIE? FIRST TIME? HAVEN’T PLAYED IN YEARS? GET READY TO MAKE A LOT OF NEW FRIENDS !
Almost Every paintballer started the same way. Participating in work, or birthday party, worried that they were getting in over their heads.
Adrenaline Paintball is very new player friendly. We have special rules that we use, ALL the time, to ensure new players have the best possible experience.
Watch > Play together – Play Outside – Play Paintball
Newbie Friendly Dates:
- Sat & Sunday afternoon Walk-ins Note: if attendance is low everyone may play together we can’t control attendance, but we can be sure games are fun and fair.
- Private groups, Get 10 of your friends together and book a Private “Just us” Paintball day. (call to reserve)
What we do to make Newbies comfortable and make their games fun.
- We are very strict on what we allow for paint. Paint must break easily and never stain.
- We have a ball per second limit of 10. many paintball parks allow 15. Super Sunday the limit is 8 bps
- We use host staff that is New player focused. We do not use volunteers, or players trading work for paintballs
- Our playing field is designed for safe, fun games. Close quarters combat is not the best first-time experience.
- We use the best rental equipment available. The feet per second and Balls per second are all standard. No one has “More power. “
- We check every piece of equipment every day for velocity, or “power.” especially people that bring their equipment.
- We make Body protectors available to everyone, and they are FREE to kids and ladies.
- Our facility is both Licensed and Insured. This means we have to pass all the municipal and industry safety standards
- The fields are mowed and maintained to a higher standard than most if any paintball parks
- We have certified trainers and technicians, on staff.
We are a family owned and operated business, and we have been in business since 2005. You know you will get the best service in the Industry, and you can trust us to give you honest straight up advice about gear and games.