Global Game Day
Global 2023 – A Journey Through Time – Game day
Game 1 – The Modern Fight
Game 2 – The Dark Ages
Game 3 – A Battle For The Future
-Cool burning smoke only. (According to field conditions) Smoke in the bush will be decided on game day.
-No First Strike will be allowed
- White and Yellow fills only, (Orange or pink for Pistols only )
- PEG fills Only.. We only allow Field paint at this game.
Game Play Starts at 9:00 am.
Round 1 begins at , 9:30 am Sharp. Ready or not
Lunch at 11:00am
Round 2, Starts at 12:00pm
Break at 1:30pm
Round 3, Starts at 2:00 pm
Game over.. Prizes and Storytelling, MVP’s MVT’s at 5pm
The day will be played in 3 rounds. One round in the am, and 2 in the afternoon. Each team will have objectives to accomplish every 30 mins. The opposing teams will not know what those missions are.
Global Game 1
Hillbilly Hill -Green
Hillbilly Hill -Blue
Hillbilly Hill -Red
5 points for a flag pull
5 points for Flags up on the 30 minute mark
Gold Bars 25 points/Game Bucks (returned to base)
Bronze Bars 15 points/Game Bucks (returned to base)
Main Objective Points Range from 50 points per mission at the start of the round, up to 100 points per mission at the end.
Flags will be counted every 30 minutes.
Players may shoot out of a base
Players may not shoot into a base, on purpose; if it happens by chance the hit is not counted.
Bases will be set up so the opposing teams will not be able to enter.
Teams can use unlimited rockets from their Base.
Players may reinsert into the game, only from their team base or from a controlled Flag with Medic
Medics- 3 per Team.
- Medics will be carrying a hole puncher each
- Medic must hole punch player card for revive to count
- Players are responsible for their own player card
- Player Cards will not be replaced
- Once healed by a Medic, player can respawn from controlled flag
- Players may NOT respawn at flag if they were shot within 50 feet of that flag
- Players can not be healed for a orange or pink hit. With the exception of a General or Xo
Rockets & grenades
- 4 rockets per round per team are allowed, per round. they are dead to all teams once used .. BYOR ..
- They can be thrown, shot or kicked. as long as they travel 250 fps or less.. rockets must hit a structure/ tree rock ect.
- All players within a 15 foot radius of the impact to a structure are eliminated and must return to base to re-spawn.
- Teams can use unlimited rockets from inside their base.
- Rockets eliminate a Shield player and everyone in a 15 foot radius
- Players can not Medic from a rocket hit
- Any amount of grande juice is an Elimination
- Each team May have 1 large Shield and one small Shield player
- Shields will be clear except for up to 15 % allowed for stickers or structure. mesh is considered clear.
- large shield in max 2′ by 3 ‘, a small shield is max 18″ by 24″
- Shield players have to use mechanical markers with a 50 round maximum capacity.
- Shields can only be used in the defense zone.
- Shield players can be eliminated by Rockets and Grenades and swords
A fully pulled red flag indicates red territory
A fully pulled Blue Flag indicates Blue territory
A half pulled flag indicates Green territory Note: the red and blue flags should be even
A flag that has been raised as an embassy flag cannot be pulled.
Any Alliances not approved by The GAME BOSS will cause the two teams participating in the alliance to each loose 4 flag stations immediately, and as many points as the games Boss sees fit.
Teams may sell (for Points) Players, Rockets, flag station’s.
All sales must be approved by the game Boss.
Troop Drop / Insertions/ Airstrike
- Teams can buy helicopter/Troop transport insertions into enemy territory for -50 points
- teams get 1 free Heilo per round
- Players may not in any way follow a troop transport
- One player can act as a gun turret
- The troop transport turret is only live while stopped to deploy troops.
- 2 players can start to shoot at the start of the 3 second count down to Go Go Go. The turret may fire at players attempting to follow.
- extra Helicopter insertions cost
Airstrikes -must be approved by The Game Boss.
- Airstrike takes out ALL players within the 4 closet flags to the base calling the strike
- Flags remain as they were when the strike is called.
- Players eliminated can not be healed.
- Players using the airstrike can re-enter the strike area as soon as the eliminated players have been notified
- Opposing players cannot re enter the Strike zone for 5 count after the players using the strike have started to re enter the field, The reff should count down from 5 till its GO Go Go
-NO full Auto, No ramping, 3 shot burst 10 bps cap is allowed for Blow back markers only
-No body contact
-Keep a 6 foot distance any time you are not wearing a mask
-If you call a Paint check on an opponent and its clean. You`re Out
-Screaming “Get out Get” out at players is considered poor sportsmanship
– No Radio Spying
-10.5 bps Max
-No First Strike
-No Ten foot rule.
- No Training Knives or foam swords. One lg and one Small shield per team
-Mercy’s are encouraged and should be accepted
- if You primary is hit (includes hand) , you can continue with a secondary.
Global 1 Game Play Terminology
Mounds Team – The team that spawns in Mounds
Hyperball Team – The team that spawns in Hyperball
Hillbilly Team – The team that spawns in Hillbilly Hill
VIP – Dummy with your team`s colour ribbon attached
Wooden Suitcases – Wood squares with a metal handle that are your teams colour
Plastic Case – Plastic Case with your team`s colour ribbon attached
Bars/Bills – Worth different amounts redeemable at the Game store
Missiles – Wood Cylinders with a small metal Handle
Toolbox – Small Plastic Case with your team`s colour ribbon attached
Whiskey Bottles – Red, Bottle Shaped Wood
Missile Case – Green metal tube
Nuke – Kills every player in a map
Control of Mercenaries – Have a small team of extra players join you to help make your push (10 min)
Better Intel – Receive your missions 10 minutes early
Flag Change – Change 1 flag to your colour, flag must be adjacent to a flag already your colour
Bomb – Kills everyone in a circle with a diameter of 10 feet anywhere on the map. Double Flag Points – Double the amount of Flag points you get at the next 30 min mark
What about BYOP ??
Unfortunately we can no longer allow BYOP at Big Games. We can no longer allow strangers to shoot your kids with whatever they want…
We have great paint and a fair price.