Global Castle Conquest
-Cool burning smoke only. (According to field conditions) Smoke in the bush will be decided on game day.
-No First Strike will be allowed
- White and Yellow fills only, (Orange or pink for Pistols only )
- PEG fills Only.. We only allow Field paint at this game.
- defending players can “take the shuttle” for Air leaves 15 minutes on the 15 minute mark. Air only no additional balls.
Round 1, 10:00 am Sharp. Red in hillbilly
Lunch1 12 pm
Round 2, starts 12:45
Round 3 starts at 3:30
Game over 5:30
Prizes and Storytelling, MVP’s MVT’s
The day will be played in 3 rounds of 2 hours each there will be 2, 45 minute lunch breaks.
Global Game 3
Mounds – Red
Hyperball – Blue
Mounds – Green
Hyperball – Red
5 points to turn a flag 5 points on the 30 minute mark.
100 for major missions
5 points for a flag pull
5 points for Flags up on the 30 minute mark
Gold bars 5 points (returned to base)
Fuel cans 10 points (returned to base)
Main Objective complete = 100 points
Secondary objective complete = 50 points.
-Flags will be counted every 30 minutes.
Buy an extra mission Cost 50 points if you accept it, costs only 30 if you or do not complete it. collect 200 if you complete it .. Net points = 150… Warning they will be challenging..
Players may shoot out of a base
-Players may not shoot into an enemy base, on purpose; if it happens by chance the hit is not counted. excluding the castle
– Bases will be set up so the opposing teams will not be able to enter. Air bunkers can only be used by defenders
-Each team attaching team will have 0 medics. the defending team will have at least 3 on field medics
-Teams can use unlimited rockets from their Base.
-Players may reinsert into the game, only from their team base.
-Players can reinsert any time there are 5 players ready or if 10 minutes has elapsed since they entered the hospital
Medics- 3 per team
- Players can leave their bunker to find a medic medics can come to you, or you can go back to base to re-insert
- Medics cannot heal themselves
- Generals and XO’s can always be healed by a medic.
- Each player can carry 1 kill card
- Players cannot Rejuvenate from the same bunker they were shot out from
Rockets & grenades
- 4 rockets per attacking team round per team are allowed, per round. .. BYOR ..
- They can be thrown, shot or kicked. as long as they travel 250 fps or less.. rockets must hit a structure/ tree rock/Bunker ect.
- All players within a 15 foot radius of the impact to a structure are eliminated and must return to base to re-spawn.
- Teams can use unlimited rockets from inside their base.
- Rockets eliminate a Shield player and everyone in a 15 foot radius
- Any amount of Grande juice is an Elimination
- Rockets should be marked with a team colour we recommend a piece of team ribbon picking up another teams rockets is forbidin
- Each team May have 1 Lg Shield and one small shield
- Shields will be clear except for up to 15 % allowed for stickers or structure. No mesh .
- large shield in max 2′ by 3.5 ‘, a small shield is max 30″ by 24″
- Shield players have to use mechanical markers with a 50 round maximum capacity.
- Shields can only be used in the defense zone.
- Shield players can be eliminated by Rockets and Grenades and swords
-A fully pulled red flag indicates red territory
-A fully pulled Blue Flag indicates Blue territory
-A half pulled flag indicates Green territory Note: the red and blue flags should be touching
Alliances – JUST CAN’T Happen
Any Alliances not approved by The GAME BOSS will cause the two teams participating in the alliance to each loose 4 flag stations immediately, and as many points as the games Boss sees fit.
Teams may sell (for Points) Players, Rockets, flag station’s.
All sales must be approved by the game Boss.
Troop Drop / Insertions/ Airstrike
- Teams can buy helicopter/Troop transport insertions into enemy territory for -50 points
- No drops inside or within 50 feet of the castle
- teams get 1 free Heilo per round, No Helio drops within 50 feet of the castle
- Players may not in any way follow a troop transport
- One player can act as a gun turret sh
- The troop transport turret is only live while stopped to deploy troops.
- 2 players can start to shoot at the start of the 3 second count down to Go Go Go. The turret may fire at players attempting to follow.
- extra Helicopter insertions cost – 50 points
Airstrikes -must be approved by The Game Boss. The cost 50 points.
- Airstrike takes out ALL players within the 4 closet flags to the base calling the strike
- No airstrikes against defenders.
- Flags remain as they were when the strike is called.
- Players eliminated can not be healed.
- Players using the airstrike can re-enter the strike area as soon as the eliminated players have been notified
- Opposing players cannot re enter the Strike zone for 5 count after the players using the strike have started to re enter the field, The reff should count down from 5 till its GO Go Go
-NO full Auto, No ramping, 3 shot burst 10 bps cap is allowed for Blow back markers only
-No body contact
- Keep a 6 foot distance any time you are not wearing a mask
-If you call a Paint check on an opponent and its clean,, Your Out
-Screaming “Get out Get” out at players is considered poor sportsman ship
– No Radio Spying
-10.5 bps Max
-No First Strike
-No Ten foot rule.
- No Training Knives
- foam swords must be approved by the game boss One lg and one Small shield per team
-Mercy’s are encouraged and should be accepted
- if You primary is hit (includes hand) , you can continue with a secondary.
Game Play Terminology
Red / Green/ Blue
VIP – Dummy with your team`s colour ribbon attached
Wooden Suitcases – Wood squares with a metal handle that are your teams colour
Plastic Case – Plastic Case with your team`s colour ribbon attached
Bars/Bills – Worth different amounts redeemable at the Game store
Missiles – Wood Cylinders with a small metal Handle
Toolbox – Small Plastic Case with your team`s colour ribbon attached
Whiskey Bottles – Red, Bottle Shaped Wood
Game Store 1 point can buy $2
Nuke – Kills every player in a map $200
Control of Mercenaries $200 – Have a small team of extra players join you to help make your push (20 min)
Better Intel $50– Receive your missions 10 minutes early
Flag Change $100 – Change 1 flag to your colour, can not boarder another team base. May be used with a troop drop.
Bomb $100– Kills everyone except the general in a circle with a diameter of 20 feet anywhere on the map.