Global Castle Conquest
The Object of the game is. Hold Thunder Dome as long as you can.
-Cool burning smoke only. (According to field conditions) Smoke in the bush will be decided on game day.
-No First Strike will be allowed
- White and Yellow fills only, (Orange or pink for Pistols only )
- PEG fills Only.. We only allow Field paint at this game.
- defending players can “take the shuttle” for Air leaves 15 minutes on the 15 minute mark. Air only no additional balls.
Round 1, 10:30 am Sharp. Red defends first
Lunch sometime after 12 pm
Round 2, starts after the Lunch break Green defends
Break at the End of blues defense
Round 3 Blue defends
Final battle = post your flag. This is your chance to make a comeback..
Game over 5 pm.. Prizes and Storytelling, MVP’s MVT’s
The day will be played in 3 rounds. One round we don’t know when each round will end.
Each team will have objective to complete during the conquest of the castle.
Global Game 1
Mounds – Red
Trenches – Blue
Mounds – Green
Trenches – Red
Castle – Blue
5 points per minute holding the castle.
300 for holding the castle the longest. The castle is lost when the second flag is pulled
50 for pulling the doorway flag
50 for pulling the second flag
5 points for a flag pull
Flags in Tank attack and hillbilly are not in play
5 points for Flags up on the 30 minute mark
Gold bars 5 points (returned to base)
Fuel cans 10 points (returned to base)
Main Objective complete = 100 points
Secondary objective complete = 50 points.
-Flags will be counted every 30 minutes.
Buy an extra mission Cost 50 points if you accept it, costs 30 if you turn it down or do not complete it. collect 200 if you complete it .. Net points = 150… Warning they will be challenging..
Players may shoot out of a base
-Players may not shoot into an enemy base, on purpose; if it happens by chance the hit is not counted. excluding the castle
– Bases will be set up so the opposing teams will not be able to enter.
-Each team attaching team will have 0 medics. the defending team will have at least 3 on field medics
-Teams can use unlimited rockets from their Base.
-Players may reinsert into the game, only from their team base.
-Players can reinsert any time there are 5 players ready or if 10 minutes has elapsed since they entered the hospital
Medics- 3 in the castle..
- Medics will remove one colour and place it in the bucket. teams will have 3 roving medics.
- Players should leave their bunker to find a medic medics can come to you, or you can go to the medic station .
- The one base Medic will be members of the field staff.
- Medics cannot heal themselves
- Generals and XO’s can always be healed by a medic.
- Each player can carry 1 kill card
- Players cannot Rejuvenate from a bunker
Rockets & grenades
- 4 rockets per attacking team round per team are allowed, per round. .. BYOR ..
- They can be thrown, shot or kicked. as long as they travel 250 fps or less.. rockets must hit a structure/ tree rock ect.
- All players within a 15 foot radius of the impact to a structure are eliminated and must return to base to re-spawn.
- Teams can use unlimited rockets from inside their base.
- Rockets eliminate a Shield player and everyone in a 15 foot radius
- Any amount of Grande juice is an Elimination
- Each team May have 1 Lg Shield and one small shield player
- Shields will be clear except for up to 15 % allowed for stickers or structure. mesh is considered clear.
- large shield in max 2′ by 3 ‘, a small shield is max 18″ by 24″
- Shield players have to use mechanical markers with a 50 round maximum capacity.
- Shields can only be used in the defense zone.
- Shield players can be eliminated by Rockets and Grenades and swords
-A fully pulled red flag indicates red territory
-A fully pulled Blue Flag indicates Blue territory
-A half pulled flag indicates Green territory Note: the red and blue flags should be touching
A flag that has been raised as an embassy flag cannot be pulled.
Any Alliances not approved by The GAME BOSS will cause the two teams participating in the alliance to each loose 4 flag stations immediately, and as many points as the games Boss sees fit.
Teams may sell (for Points) Players, Rockets, flag station’s.
All sales must be approved by the game Boss.
Troop Drop / Insertions/ Airstrike
- Teams can buy helicopter/Troop transport insertions into enemy territory for -50 points
- No drops inside or within 50 feet of the castle
- teams get 1 free Heilo per round, No Helio drops within 50 feet of the castle
- Players may not in any way follow a troop transport
- One player can act as a gun turret
- The troop transport turret is only live while stopped to deploy troops.
- 2 players can start to shoot at the start of the 3 second count down to Go Go Go. The turret may fire at players attempting to follow.
- extra Helicopter insertions cost – 50 points
Airstrikes -must be approved by The Game Boss. The cost 50 points.
- Airstrike takes out ALL players within the 4 closet flags to the base calling the strike
- No airstrikes against defenders.
- Flags remain as they were when the strike is called.
- Players eliminated can not be healed.
- Players using the airstrike can re-enter the strike area as soon as the eliminated players have been notified
- Opposing players cannot re enter the Strike zone for 5 count after the players using the strike have started to re enter the field, The reff should count down from 5 till its GO Go Go
-NO full Auto, No ramping, 3 shot burst 10 bps cap is allowed for Blow back markers only
-No body contact
- Keep a 6 foot distance any time you are not wearing a mask
-If you call a Paint check on an opponent and its clean,, Your Out
-Screaming “Get out Get” out at players is considered poor sportsman ship
– No Radio Spying
-10.5 bps Max
-No First Strike
-No Ten foot rule.
- No Training Knives or foam swords. One lg and one Small shield per team
-Mercy’s are encouraged and should be accepted
- if You primary is hit (includes hand) , you can continue with a secondary.
Game Play Terminology
Dessert Team – The team that spawns in between Town and Mounds
Forrest Team – The team that spawns in between Tank Attack and Bridge to Afar
Military Team – The team that spawns in between Hazard County and Hyper Ball
VIP – Dummy with your team`s colour ribbon attached
Wooden Suitcases – Wood squares with a metal handle that are your teams colour
Plastic Case – Plastic Case with your team`s colour ribbon attached
Bars/Bills – Worth different amounts redeemable at the Game store
Missiles – Wood Cylinders with a small metal Handle
Toolbox – Small Plastic Case with your team`s colour ribbon attached
Whiskey Bottles – Red, Bottle Shaped Wood
Nuke – Kills every player in a map
Control of Mercenaries – Have a small team of extra players join you to help make your push (10 min)
Better Intel – Receive your missions 10 minutes early
Flag Change – Change 1 flag to your colour, flag must be adjacent to a flag already your colour
Bomb – Kills everyone in a circle with a diameter of 10 feet anywhere on the map.