Adrenaline Paintball no longer allows BYOP (Bring Your Own Paint) Don’t go out and buy paint to bring. It is usually cheaper to buy your paint here. BYOP just isn’t safe.
Keeping everyone safe is our first priority, keeping the Environment safe is part of our licensing, and the right thing to do. It’s a Big Job. We have very strict rules about Paint quality, and we make no exceptions. We often ask new equipment owners, >Do you want people shooting “Anything” at you and your kids? They don’t, and neither do we.
Paintballs are not all the same
Here is the Truth please take the time to read below
The truth is they can be as hard as the seller requests. The ingredients can be sourced from any where in the world.
- Some paintballs are so hard you can jump on a bag full and they don’t break. Even impacting a hard surface at 280 feet per second they don’t break. See Mike’s video on one of many bad brands One of many dangerous Brands
- Some paintballs are made of Bad things, Biodegradable does not mean safe. what is left over after they degrade can be scary.
- Some paintballs dry on their target and stay for years, and then mould into black tar. You Gotta watch thisBad Paint & 400 PSI water
- Some balls contain Oil as a thickener See the Oil test Video Oily balls = Gross
- Some paintball brands are “seconds” so each time you buy them they are something else. “Hot Box, White Box”
- Cheap paintballs are more expensive in the end, If you have to shoot 4 times to hit your target,, You are not saving money.
- The most experienced players,, buy the best balls.. Greg Hastings, Allan Phillips, Chris Lasoya Don’t shoot white box.
Why do you want to Bring Paint?
To save Money? We sell Great paint that’s Fresh and guaranteed, for regular retail store prices, as well as the super expensive field ball. And AIR is Included. It might actually be cheaper to play at our Park than in a private bush.
Because you have Some left over? Good reason… talk to us.
Do you think Paintball Parks sell paintballs at Rip Off Prices?
Truth ** Field paintballs are priced for people that shoot 300-1000 balls per visit and only visit a few times a year. Part of the cost of that ball is “extra use of the equipment,” extra time, and extra wear and tear. They spend the same on their Paintball Adventure as an owner shooting 2000 balls. If players shooting 300 balls could by them for $60/2000 there would soon be No paintball fields , anywhere.
We go way out of our way to make paintball affordable to regular players. Most parks are to big or find it to difficult to be able to offer the two pricing levels, cheap Paint vs Cheap Admission is very hard to do in a busy setting
We are a Paintball Park, We need to sell paintballs. We provide an experience. Without the sale of paintballs we can’t provide that experience. Ask yourself. Will Walmart or the local surplus store build me a 2 story castle with trenches and a mote to play paintball in? Do they care if the balls fly straight and break properly?
Questions. Email us at Play@AdrenalinePaintball.com