The Guardian – Charity Paintball Tournament
The Guardian is a charity paintball tournament for First Responders and Law Enforcement members only . Its goal and purpose are to raise money for the Special Olympics. It is a great value for all players which provides a unique and fun experience.
“Battle for your Honor, Leave with your Pride”
Proof of employment will be required at registration.
The Guardian charity paintball tournament format is set in a variety of Tactical fields. Teams play 6 on 6, with 4 or more alternates. The object of the paintball game is to collect 5 flags and hang them one at a time on the opposite corner of the field. The action is a fast paced mix of offense and defense happening simultaneously. The Guardian charity tournament and rules have been set up so that players using rental equipment will be able to compete with anything that anyone brings into the game. See Game play for a short explanation. A full set of rules by following the links at the bottom.
$60/ player, = This includes equipment if required including marker, tank, air fills, pods, pod pack, goggles, and 500 balls to start players off.
- Additional Paintball $20/500 or $75/2000. $5 for every case of extra balls sold goes to the cause.
- Equipment Purchased through Adrenaline Paintball will see 5% donated back to the cause
- BBQ on site Operated by Event staff with proceeds to the cause.
- Each team is guaranteed 4 games
- Equipment supplied if needed
- Team practice available at the same prices / 5% back to the cause
- All markers limited to 10.5 Balls Per Second and 280 FPS.
- Load out is limited to a hopper and 2 pods, You can refill at your base.
The Guardian Charity Paintball Tournament is designed so that players from all experience levels can compete. A full set of rules, game play explanation, and registration links are at the bottom of the page.
Game play Link > How To Play: The Guardian Paintball Tournament
Rules Link > The Guardian Rules
Registration Link > Register here
Accommodations *Recommended by the Event
About The People working For the Cause Click below
We recommend using the Equipment Provided, But, if you’re going to buy gear.
Buy some Gear Link > Click here
Facebook Event – *Please only share with Qualified Attendees* Click Here